Thursday, June 7, 2012

Someone Like You (Adele)

e T u T – e T u T – e T u T – e T u T – W Tu T – W Tu T – W Tu T – W Tu T – Q T I T – Q T I T – Q T I T – Q T I T -e y I y – e y I y – u T – r e – u u T – r e – u u T r e – u u T r e – u T r e I T e – r e r Q e – 0 Q Q r e r – u T – I u u u u y T T – T T Q Q e Q – 0 Q r e r – r e r T – e – T T T T r r e r r e r e e e – r e r e r – e r e r e e e T T T T T r r e r e r e r T Q – e r e r T – p p p p O O I O O p I I – I O p u u p O O I – O p I – p S S S S – f S – d S a p S S – S a p I – p p p p u u u I u u I I I I – p p p p u u u u y T T r e e

7 comments:

  1. I don't understand what chords are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need LETTERS NOT chords

    ReplyDelete
  3. that not chords the the key in the virtual piano .

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. c pour virtual piano ?
    moi ca me fait pas les bonne note !

    ReplyDelete
  6. because you have a fucking french keyboard arshoe

    ReplyDelete